Founded in 1972 by Ronald Johnson, Tallon International remains a family owned and run business whose innovative ideas and customer first principles have led us to become one of the leading suppliers of Stationery, Arts & Crafts Supplies, Seasonal Product and Diaries & Calendars in the UK. We employ over 50 dedicated and hardworking staff located at our office and warehouse in Coventry, West Midlands, along with a dedicated customer facing Sales Team based regionally around the UK, Ireland and Europe. Our staff population also has a global reach with members of the team based in our Far East offices. Tallon is one big extended family with envious staff retention levels because it is a great place to work and thrive, the passion of which you see in our products and service provision.
Tallon International has been distributing a huge range of stationery products to wholesale, retail and more latterly online businesses since it began. We are one of the UK’s largest volume supplier of Diaries and Calendars and have a specialist team of Designers and Product development professionals who have many years of experience in creating desirable products that offer unrivalled added value and profit opportunities to our customers. If a customer want’s something more tailored or bespoke then this is seamlessly managed by our dedicated team of specialists who are on hand to assist through every step of the process.
We currently offer over 2,000 ever evolving items through our website and catalogue that are Designed in the UK and manufactured by our dedicated global supplier partners. Quality is at the forefront of everything we do, underpinned and delivered by a razor sharp focus on Supply Chain Excellence. We are proud of how we treat our customers and equally proud of the industry leading service levels and availability we are able to deliver.
Our vision is to be the number 1 choice for all Stationery and Seasonal Goods customers who are seeking to maximise sales and profit opportunities with high quality products.
How we do it:
- By putting customers at the heart of everything we do, making Tallon the easiest and most enjoyable company to do business with.
- By offering true value for money products with strong branding, underpinned with market leading design, stock availability and operational excellence.
- Through our in house design team we offer a tailored bespoke product development service whilst imparting our expert knowledge for the benefit of our customers.
- Strong manufacturing partnerships with a truly global supply chain portfolio leading the market in the supply of high quality products through tailored delivery services
- A commitment to maintain and evolve our global supply chain with a relentless drive for responsibly sourced sustainable products and materials, from ethical supply bases
- Customer first: We put our customers at the heart of everything we do
- Dependability: We always do what we say we’ll do
- Manners cost nothing: We treat everyone with respect, dignity and politeness
- Fairness: We believe a spirit of fairness builds the best relationships